If you want to perform music click here to read a detailed guide or view our notes below:
- Go to Audio Settings: https://share.getcloudapp.com/YEupqNd7
- Go to Advanced: https://share.getcloudapp.com/jkuQ2rKo
- Check the box to “Show in-meeting option to “Enable Original Sound” from microphone
- Suppress Persistent Background Noise: DISABLE
- Suppress Intermittent Background Noise DISABLE
- Echo Cancellation AUTO
- To perform your own Song over your own instrumental, you will need to share audio from your computer or iPhone (Android devices cannot share audio).
- Use a computer if you can, works better than phone
- Headphones are highly recommended
- Mic – An external mic is highly recommended
- Lighting – Good lighting makes a big difference!
- Music – Your music will sound best at a low volume
- Camera – Check your camera Windows, Mac; Make sure Zoom can access Mac,
- Background – Be creative with your background; you can use images OR videos for Zoom “Virtual Backgrounds”: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/210707503-Virtual-Background
- One of the shows hosts will be announcing whoever is next to speak, use the chat to ask any questions
- When its your turn, you have to unmute yourself
- When your time is up, please mute yourself!