Nov 24th: Facts Medina Showcase + Open-Mic

Facts Medina Showcase Flyer

NYC’s longest-running weekly hip-hop show continues into its 13th year. Still every Sunday night @ Pyramid Club, each week features an open-mic along with special showcases.

On Sunday Nov. 24th there will be a special live showcase from Facts Medina.

NOTE: Doors open early @ 8pm, so get there early for a good spot on the list!

12 Comments

• Brandon November 18, 2013, 5:22 pm Reply

How does someone get a spot in the open mic?

• admin November 20, 2013, 11:42 am

Just show up early, we have 20 spots for people to rock 1 song over their own music, and 10 spots for people to rock 2 verses with the DJ. Doors open at 7:30/8:00, so to get your choice of spots on the list just come early.

• GOD BODE December 3, 2013, 2:55 pm Reply

I come from Pocono Pa. In order for me to get to this I have to be sure I have a spot instead of wasting my time coming and not having a spot. Also I know after my Team hit the stage its gonna bring more attention to your club so I need more stage time to do my thing. We have a different sound then what people are used too. Please get back to me….Thanks EBE.

• admin January 29, 2014, 3:42 pm

Usually the only way to get a good spot on the list is to get there early, but we can hold a spot for you if you are coming from out of town. Every group on the list gets one song or 2 verses with the DJ.

• Gabriel January 30, 2014, 4:17 pm Reply

What if your showing up for a open mic session and your 20 years old can u still perfrom ? or you got to be 21 and over ?

• admin January 30, 2014, 5:59 pm

Technically the venue is 21+, although it used to be 18+. If you are not drinking and just want to perform, you need to speak to the bouncer when you get there. Shoot us an email for more info: info@eodub.com

• Buck marlli March 21, 2014, 6:37 pm

how do we sign up or a Showcase

• admin April 9, 2014, 2:12 pm

come early to sign the list, doors are at 8pm

• demetrio perez February 3, 2014, 11:28 pm Reply

do i bring a CD or flash drive for the song i would like to perform?

what time is best for a guaranteed slot?

who do i ask for or see when i get there for slot?

how many ppl is allowed on stage?

• admin February 19, 2014, 1:26 pm

bring a CD, or a digital music player with headphone jack (iphone, etc). no flash drives.

best to get there before 8pm for a guaranteed slot, there will be a line forming to sign the list

you can get on stage with a couple people, all good, just cant mob the stage.

• ramoes gaston July 5, 2015, 10:19 am Reply

Send me info on how I can have an artist I manage get some exposure on a sunday at the pyramid club ???

• admin August 20, 2015, 10:49 am

The open-mic will run this Sunday August 23rd and next Sunday August 30th at Pyramid Club, and after that we will be moving to a new format. Details to come.

If you want to perform this week or next week, just get there early to sign the list. Doors at 8pm.